Members of staff are hereby informed that the enrolment of federal universities into the Integrated Payroll Personnel Information System (IPPIS) has been extended to Saturday, December 14, 2019. In view of this, members of staff who are yet to partake in the enrolment exercise are enjoined to seize this opportunity to do so.
The following documents are to be presented for the enrolment exercise at the Jelili Adebisi Omotola Halls, 8:00 a.m. daily:
- Letter of First Appointment
- Letter of Last Promotion
- Evidence of Transfer of Service (if any)
- Staff-Identification Card
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Educational Qualification(s)
- Copy of Bank Statement (6 months)
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) Printout
- Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) Certificate
- Evidence of Change of Name (if any)
Please note that Saturday, December 14, 2019 is the LAST DAY the enrolment exercise will hold on the University of Lagos campus.