The 2022/2023 Alumni Grant Team of the Research Integrity & Ethics and Responsible Conduct of Research (RI&E and RCR), of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) and Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) are set to hold an Unveiling Ceremony of Sensitization Materials on RI&E and RCR and Electronic Management System for Ethical Approval Applications.
The Research Management Offices of the two Nigerian universities are organising this event in collaboration with the RI&E and RCR Grant Team Alumni as part of the International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX) funded University Administration Support Program (UASP) grant awarded to a team of researchers in the institutions.
The ceremony, supported by the Carnegie Corporation of New York, will also feature a Focus Group Discussion on “Entrenching Research Ethics and Integrity Values and Oversight Capacity Building across Two Nigerian Universities”
Further details about the event which will hold simultaneously at the two universities is indicated below:
Date: Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m.
UNILAG Venue: Arthur Mbanefo Digital Research Centre (AMDRC), UNILAG, Akoka, Lagos State.
OAU Venue: Ajose Lecture Theater, Faculty of Agriculture, OAU, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
- Prof. Folasade T. Ogunsola OON, FAS, Vice-Chancellor University of Lagos (UNILAG).
- Prof. Adebayo S. Bamire, Vice-Chancellor Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).
- Prof. Bola Oboh, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academics & Research) UNILAG.
- Prof. Timothy Nubi, Director, Research Management Office, UNILAG.
Prof. Morenike Ukpong, Executive Director, Central Office of Research, OAU.
- Prof. Babajide Odu, Director, University Research Office, OAU.