Haliç University, Turkey is currently inviting students of the University of Lagos to experience studying at Istanbul during the Fall semester of its 2023-2024 academic year via Erasmus Grants under Erasmus+ KA171 Project.
The programme is available for the following undergraduate courses:
|Department / Unit||Language||Total Quota|
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Announcement Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
Application Initiation Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
Application Termination Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
Interested students are to apply via: https://bit.ly/3RpX3bk
- Must be a full-time student enrolled in a programme of a Higher Education Institution (HEI), in any education degree
- Bachelor students must have a minimum 2.20 Grade Point Average out of 4.00
- Graduate students must have a minimum 2.50 Grade Point Average out of 4.00
- The minimum foreign language proficiency level is B2 (Intermediate) *
- Must have at least 30 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) or equivalent study load per semester (Students who have not fulfilled the requirements for graduation yet).
- The total period of joining the Erasmus+ program is one semester.
* Students can add up the results of previous English exams or foreign language exams (CPE, CAE, TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic). If the student does not have any English Language exam result, the English exam has to be organized by the sending University. Minimum 60 points out of 100 grade system is required.
Erasmus Grade is used as an instrument by Haliç University to evaluate and rank applicants. The Erasmus Grade is calculated as follows:
- Erasmus Grade = 50% of the English Exam (to be converted to hundredths) + 50% of the GPA at home university (to be converted to hundredths).
- Students with disability (need to be documented): +10 points