The University of Lagos Consultancy Services (UNILAG Consult), in collaboration with the International Academy of Forensics (IAF), has commenced the sales of application forms for specialized professional career development programme (Professional Diploma: Year 2023 session) in:
- Forensic Investigation and Criminal Intelligence
- Forensic Accounting and Criminal Intelligence
Targets: The Specialised training is designed for interested persons from diverse academic/professional backgrounds and practices.
The following categories of people are eligible to apply for the training:
- Holders of University Degrees/HND from recognised institutions.
- Holders of relevant professional qualifications from recognised professional bodies.
- Graduating University Students (CGPA not below 3:00)
- Any other persons in management cadre / officers: Minimum of ten (10) years related work experience. Age not below thirty (30) years.
Types of the Training Programme:
- Part-Time: Saturdays only / Duration: Six (06) Months / Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Full-Time: Mondays to Fridays / Duration: Six (06) Weeks / Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Part-Time: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Full-Time: Monday, October 2, 2023
Application Fee: @ N10,000 / Training Fees (Tuition & Materials) @ N300,000
Bank Account Details: UNILAG Consult, A/C No: 2029937936, First Bank of Nigeria.
Certification: (for successful participants):
- Professional Diploma Certificate by the University of Lagos (UNILAG Consult).
- IAF Membership Certificate @ N50,000
Training Centre: Training Room, UNILAG Consult Building, by First Bank, DLI/ISL Roundabout, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos, Nigeria.
Training Method: Hybrid Classes (Physical &Virtual Classes)
- Telephone: (+234) 08038211452 (IAF)/ (+234) 0818980476 (UNILAG Consult)
- Visit Our Websites:http://www.forensicsacademy.org OR http://www.unilag consult.com.ng
- E-mail: email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org