The Office of International Relations, Partnerships and Prospects wishes to inform students of the University community that Istabul Kültür University, Turkey, is currently accepting applications for the Erasmus Ka107 programme for the 2019 and 2020 project terms.
The programme is currently available for the following undergraduate courses:
- Computer Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Business Administration
- International Relations
- International Trade and Finance
- English Language and Literature
- Nominated students will receive a grant of 800 EUR per month for four (4) months during the period of study mobility (that is, a total of 3200 EUR)
- Travel support (round way ticket) will also be provided.
Interested applicants are encouraged to pick up application forms at the Office of International Relations, Partnerships and Prospects (IRPP), Old Senate Building, University of Lagos.
Application deadline is Monday, November 15, 2021.
For further enquiries, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org