The Department of Public Law, Faculty of Law, University of Lagos (UNILAG), will be hosting a virtual Gender Roundtable with the theme: “Reimagining Women Leadership in Nigeria: An Inter-Generational Discourse“.
Date: Tuesday June 8, 2021
Time: 4:00 pm Nigerian time.
Participants are to register in advance for the meeting on: http://bit.ly/GenderRoundTable
After registering, a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting will be sent to participants.
- Professor Ayodele Atsenuwa (Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Development Services, University of Lagos)
- Mrs. Amina Oyagbola (Former HR/Corporate Services Executive, MTN and Managing Consultant-AKMS Consulting Ltd)
- Mrs. Uzamat Akinbile-Yussuf (Commissioner for Tourism, Arts and Culture, Lagos State)
- Dr. Otive Igbuzor (Executive Director, African Centre for Leadership)
- Ayodeji Osowobi (Gender Equality Advocate, Winner of the 2020 Global Citizens Prize Young Leader for the SDGs Endorsed by the UN)
Chief Host: Professor Ige Bolodeoku, Dean, Faculty of Law, UNILAG
Host: Professor Kazeem Olusola Amusa, Head, Department of Public Law, UNILAG
Moderators: Dr. Iyabode Ogunniran and Dr. Abiola Akiyode-Afolabi