The University of Lagos Consultancy Services LTD (A Limited Liability Company) is requesting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Managing Director.
This is the most senior management position. The successful candidate must be a confirmed member of the academic staff of any university in Nigeria or abroad.
The successful candidate will be offered appointment with UNILAG CONSULT LIMITED for a period of two (2) years in the first instance. Upon satisfactory performance, the appointment may be renewed for a further period of two (2) years and no more.
Candidate must be able to communicate effectively, provide leadership in consultancy services and research, as well as, initiate viable and important activities which would generate income for the Company.
Qualification and Experience
- Have a PhD from recognised university with appropriate management experience;
- Not be above 55 years of age and not below 40 years; and must not be below the rank of professor in a university at the time of appointment;
- Show concrete evidence of success in similar assignments;
- Be able to establish enduring contacts in government, non-governmental institutions, and corporate organisations;
- Have a good judgement and initiative in determining sources of business for UNILAG CONSULT LTD;
- Demonstrate ability to lead and work in academic and business environments.
Applications with 12 copies of CV and credentials, together with three (3) reference letters should be submitted to:
The Board Chairman,
Unilag Consult Limited,
Unilag Consult Building,
1st Floor, Managing Director’s Office,
UNILAG Akoka Campus, Lagos, Nigeria.
Electronic copies of all documents should also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Monday, November 16, 2020.