University of Lagos Academics Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited wishes to inform members of the University community that at its Annual General Meeting held on Thursday, August 20, 2020, the Cooperative Society elected new members of executive for a period of two (2) years.
The newly elected executives include:
- Dr. Amidu Owolabi Ayeni (Dept of Geography) – President
- Dr. Wahab Oluwanisola Okunowo (Dept of Biochemistry) – Vice President
- Ms. Esther Oromidayo Thontteh (Dept. of Estate Mgt) – General Secretary
- Dr. Sunday Oladele (Dept. of Geosciences) – Treasurer
- Dr. Olufemi Olabode Olayemi (Dept. of Business Admin.) – Assistant Secretary
- Dr. Debo Adeluola (Dept. of Pharm. & Pharm. Tech.) – Financial Secretary
- Sir. Dr. Kehinde Oladeji (Dept. of LAAS) – Ex-Officio 1
- Dr. Gabriel Oludare (Dr. of Physiology) – Ex-Officio 2
- Dr. Adedinbo Badejo (Dept. of ER & HRM) – Ex-Officio 3
The tenure of office will be for a period of two (2) years with effect from August 2020 to August 2022.