The Institute of Continuing Education, in collaboration with the Faculty of Education (Sandwich), wishes to inform members of the general public that the sale of application forms for admission into the following B.ED; B.A.ED and B.Sc.ED degree programmes in the under-listed departments has been extended until Friday, 28th August 2020
- Biology Education
- Early Childhood Education
- English Education
- Economics Education
- Education Business
- Educational Foundations
- Education Management
- Human Kinetics Education
- Health Professional
- Home Economics Education
- Mathematics Education
- Candidates who possess five (5) ‘O’Level credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than TWO sittings are eligible to apply.
- Students withdrawn from full-time programmes either based on absenteeism or on GPA of less than 1.00 for three (3) consecutive semesters could be considered to continue on the Sandwich programme as direct entry students. This category of students must fulfill basic entry requirements and must be at least on 200 level at the time of withdrawal.
THE DURATION OF PROGRAMMES BASED ON ENTRY QUALIFICATION:
Entry Qualification Duration
Ordinary level results five (5) years
National Certificate of Education four (4) years
Pass degree three (3) years
- A pass degree in any relevant discipline other than the already acquired degree could be considered for admission.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Application will be in two (2) stages: JAMB and ICE (Sandwich) UNILAG
- All completed application forms are to be submitted on or before June, 26th, 2020
- There will be no UTME examination for the Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) UNILAG candidates.
- METHOD OF APPLICATION
The application is in two stages:
Log on to JAMB CAP website and register.
Pay a sum of
N3, 500 to enable you obtain a JAMB registration number
Step 1: log on to UNILAG application portal http://applications.unilag.edu.ng
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select ICE (Sandwich) as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
Step 4: Click
the “Pay now” to pay online, the
processing fee of
N11, 500 (Eleven
Thousand Five Hundred Naira only OR
Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within
the University of Lagos.
Step 5: Return to the application portal (http://applications.unilag.edu.ng) after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS AND ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Completed application forms should be submitted online and a hard copy of the completed forms in colour print should be submitted to the Faculty of Education, Sandwich Office.
Examination for these programmes which will be in English Language, Mathematics and General Paper are as scheduled below:
|FACULTY/PROGRAMME||VENUE||DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION||EXAMINATION DATE|
| Faculty of Education*|
|Halls ‘B’ & ‘C’ Multipurpose Hall, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.||Friday, 28th August, 2020||Saturday, 29th August, 2020. |
Time: 8.00 am
a. Candidates are expected at the examination hall by 8:00am with the colour print of their Application
b. Provisional Admission Letters would be ready for collection two weeks after the entrance examination.
For further information, please contact:
- The Director,
Institute of Continuing Education (ICE)
2nd Floor, Bookshop Building,
University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba
Tel: 08054328050, 08028479214, 08023418502, 08023276292, 08065655115, 08035818698
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org