Students are hereby informed that registration/renewal of Students’ Associations/ Clubs/Societies/Fellowships for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced at the Student Affairs Division.
Requirements for the registration/renewal of Associations/Clubs/Societies/Fellowships are as follows:
- Application letter requesting for Registration/Renewal
- Staff Adviser’s consent/Acceptance letter to the Association/Club/Society
- A copy of the Association/Club/Society’s Constitution (in the case of new registration)
- A copy of the Association/Club/Society’s Reviewed Constitution/Bye law/ Memorandum of Understanding (in the case of renewal)
- Report of activities for previous year, to include Financial report duly endorsed by the Staff Adviser (in the case of renewal)
- Application form for members to be returned completed
- Payment of Registration/Renewal fee of
- Staff Adviser must be signatory to the Association/Club/Society/Fellowship’s Account
- Collection of four copies of Financial Guidelines, Receipt, Claim Voucher and Payment Voucher (one each)
- Registration letter/ Renewal letter and number.
Note: Deadline for 2019/2020 registration is the end of first semester.