The University of Lagos a Federal Tertiary Institution established by the University of Lagos Act, 1967 (as amended) CAP U9 Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 2004 and having its main campus at Akoka, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria is desirous of procuring Pharmaceutical Drugs. The source of fund shall be National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) / Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (TISHIP). Interested and reputable bidders are hereby invited to submit the under-listed prequalification documents.
Bidders are mandated to submit the documents listed hereunder as same shall comprise the Prequalification documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including Form CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018) expiring December 31, 2019.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate expiring December 31, 2019 issued by the National Pension Commission (PENCOM).
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (I.T.F.) Compliance Certificate expiring December 31, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate expiring December 31, 2019.
- Evidence of registration on the National Data Base of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) valid for 2020 or valid Certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement. (BPP).
- Current Sworn Affidavit certifying as follows:
- The company is not in receivership, subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings.
- The company does not have any director who has been convicted by any court in Nigeria and any other country for criminal offences in relation to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- That no officer of the University of Lagos or BPP is a former or present director or shareholder of the company or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
- That all information presented in the documents are true and correct in all particulars.
8. Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years (2016,2017,2018)
9. Verifiable documentary evidence of executing at least three (3) Contracts for Supply of Medicament, two of which must have been in the last five (5) years. Copy of award letters and delivery certificate where applicable are to be enclosed.
10. Practice Licence of the Superintend Pharmacist expiring 2019
11. Evidence of Certificate of Registration of Premises with the Pharmacists’ Council of Nigeria (PCN) expiring 2019
12. Evidence of at least One (1) PCN Registered Pharmacist on the Board of Directors of the Company as listed in Form CO7 of CAC. (Copy of Certificate must be attached)
SUBMISSION OF PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit pre-qualification documents, two (2) hard copies each of the Technical bids packaged in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” with project name and addressed to:
5th Floor, Council Affairs Office,
University of Lagos,
Akoka, Yaba, Lagos
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and submitted at the 5th Floor, Council Affairs, Room 524, University of Lagos not later than 10 a.m. on Tuesday, 28th January, 2020.
OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The Technical bids will be opened immediately following the deadline for the submission of bids at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, 28th January, 2020 at the Public Procurement Research Centre, Opposite Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Lagos in the presence of all bidders and interested members of the public.
For clarification on the advertisement: Kindly send an email to email@example.com.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder
- All pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for collection of tender document
- Tender documents will be issued to pre-qualified bidders only. The pre-qualified bidders shall be required to pay a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000.00) only. For payment, visit www.unilag.edu.ng, click on “UNILAG Payment portal” link to generate a slip containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number, proceed to any commercial bank for payment. Thereafter, go to UNILAG cash office to obtain official receipt.
- Failure to comply with the above requirements shall automatically result in disqualification.
- The University Management reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claim made in the Tender documents submitted by bidders.
- The University Management reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring any liabilities and attributing any reason thereof.
- The University shall not be responsible for any cost incurred by the bidders in connection with response to this advertisement.
- Participation in this process and any related process neither creates any commitment nor establishes any legal relationship with the University of Lagos. It is merely a precondition for further consideration of the Tender.