Ahead of the ANUPA (UNILAG Branch) 2019 Election scheduled for Thursday, November 14, 2019, the Electoral Committee (ANUPAEC) of the Branch wishes to announce that nomination forms into the nine (9) under-listed executive positions of the Association are now available.
Members of the Association interested in vying for any of the positions are advised to pick their nomination forms from the following between Friday, October 4, 2019 and Friday, October 25, 2019 (9:00a.m. – 4:00p.m. daily):
- Electoral Committee Secretary, Mr. Adebayo, O. A., Dept. of Physics, Faculty of Science, Akoka Campus, or
- Electoral Committee Chairman, Mr. Clement Oloidi, Results and Records Unit, Idi-Araba Campus.
The available positions are:
- Vice Chairman
- General Secretary
- Assistant General Secretary
- Financial Secretary
- Publicity Secretary
- Training Officer
- Legal Officer
- Only financial members who have been members of the Association for at least 3 years are eligible to contest for any of the elective positions.
- Only members whose official designation is of Senior Assistant Registrar (SAR) and above in addition to the requirement in note (i) are eligible to contest for positions (i) and (ii) above.
- Members interested in contesting for the position of Legal Officer must have a minimum qualification of LLB, in addition to the requirement in note (i). A duly completed nomination form must be submitted on or before Friday, November 1, 2019 by 4pm to the Secretary or the Chairman of the Committee.