The Fourteenth (14th) Annual Research Conference and Fair of the University of Lagos, with the theme, “Automation and Artificial Intelligence: Opportunities for 21st Century Research and Development”, will begin on Wednesday, August 21 and run till Friday, August, 23, 2019, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. daily, at the Jelili Adebisi Omotola Halls, UNILAG, Akoka.
The Conference, which is an International Conference of the Sciences and Humanities will feature a Keynote Speech by the Independent Non-Executive Director, Access Bank Plc., Dr. (Mrs.) Dere Awosika, MFR; Plenary Speech by Executive Director, African Capital Alliance, Engr. Afolabi Oladele and presentation of papers and abstracts by members of faculty of various tertiary institutions across the country.
The Sub-Themes of the Conference are:
- Telecommuting, People & Organizational Outcomes
- Ethical Issues in Artificial Intelligence Deployment
- Ditigitisation of Local Research for Global Impact
- Artificial Intelligence Advancement in the STEMs
- Cultural Evolution in a Digital Age
- Artificial Intelligence Disruptions: Challenges & Mitigations
- Legal Considerations in Artificial Intelligence Dissemination
- Artificial Intelligence & Smart City: Challenges & Prospects
- Legal Issues in Resource Utilisation
Members of the University community and the general public are cordially invited.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: