The School of Postgraduate Studies of the University of Lagos hereby extends the sale of application forms for suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission in the 2019/2020 academic session from Monday, 17th June, 2019 to Monday, 8th July, 2019. Kindly note that Four (4) new programmes have been added to the List of Available Programmes for 2019/2020 session. The programmes are:
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in History & Strategic Studies (P/T)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Budgeting & Public Financial Management (F/T & P/T)
- Master of Urban Logistics & Transport Policy (MULTP) (P/T)
- Master of Pensions Management (MPM) (P/T)
DATES FOR QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONS/INTERVIEWS.
- Candidates are expected to visit the School of Postgraduate Studies website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng for the dates of Qualifying Examinations/Interviews from Monday, 8th July, 2019.
- Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Monday, 8th July, 2019.
- Hard copies of the Application Forms with Credentials are to be submitted to the respective Departments.
- For further information, please contact: Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos. E-mail: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
OLADEJO AZEEZ, Esq.
Registrar and Secretary to Council