A cross-section of members of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Senior Staff Club on Thursday, September 7, 2023, paid a courtesy call on the Vice Chancellor, Professor Folasade Ogunsola, OON, FAS on her 11th floor office at the Senate House.
President of the Club, Dr. Minasu Pentho Kuton, explained that the visit was in furtherance of the Club’s readiness to support the Vice-Chancellor to achieve success. He noted that the club strongly believes in Professor Ogunsola’s administrative prowess and ability to ensure the continued progress of UNILAG.
The highlight of the visit was the formal introduction of members of the Club’s executive committee and the presentation of an award plaque to the Vice-Chancellor.
In response, Professor Ogunsola thanked the Senior Staff Club members for the honour and assured them of her support in the smooth running of the club affairs.
Below is the list of the new executive committee members of the club
- Dr. Minasu Pentho Kuton – President
- Dr. (Mrs) Maryman O. Quadri – 1st Vice President
- Mr. Adeola, Afolabi Ajai – 2nd Vice President
- Comrade Oluwasogo O. Olumide – General Secretary
- Mrs. Folashade Afolabi – Ass. General Secretary
- Dr. Bolarinwa, Kehinde Abiola – Treasurer
- Mr. Lewis, Temitayo Matthew – Financial Secretary
- Mr. Temitayo Mathew Lewis – Bar Secretary
- Dr. Lawrence O Ige – Social Secretary
- Mr. Akeem Soladoye Ibrahim – Games Secretary
- Dr. Owolabi Ayeni Amidu – Immediate Past President
The tenure of office of the executives will be for a period of two (2) years with effect from December 8, 2022 to December 9, 2024.