The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos – University of First Choice and the Nation’s Pride, a leading, reputable first-generation institution for postgraduate education and research in Africa, situated in the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into Postgraduate programmes of the University in the 2023/2024 Session, namely:
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes.
- Masters Degree Programmes (LL.M, M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., etc.).
- Professional Masters Degree Programmes (EMBA, LLS, MAG, MARPM, MBA, MBF, MCM, M.Crim, MDF, MDM, MDR, MDSS, MEM, MESM, MFM, MGIS, MHDM, MILD, MILR, MLA, MMAM, MMP, MPA, MPE, MPH, MPIA, MPM, MRM, MRPP, MSEM, MSIS, MTL, MTPM, MTTFL, MUD, MULTP, etc.).
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes.
There is flexibility in the mode of study with Full-Time, Part-Time and Hybrid options.
DATES FOR 2023/2024 SESSION UNILAG SPGS QUALIFYING EXAMINATION
- Deadline for Sales of Application Forms into Postgraduate programmes for 2023/2024 session is extended till 5th September 2023.
- The Qualifying (ONLINE) Entrance Examination is scheduled for Tuesday, 12th to Thursday, 14th September, 2023.
- Candidates are advised to visit the University of Lagos, School of Postgraduate Studies (https://spgs.unilag.edu.ng) from 5th to 10th September 2023 for information on their assigned dates & time for the Qualifying Examination and any additional information.
For further information, please contact the following:
i. Telephone lines provided for admission online at http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng