The Annual Symposium of the African Centre of Excellence for Drugs Research, Herbal Medicine Development and Regulatory Science (ACEDHARS), University of Lagos (UNILAG) will hold on Tuesday, July 18, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. at the TETFund Building, Faculty of Social Sciences, UNILAG, Akoka.
The Symposium with the theme: Current and Emerging Diseases: Herbal Medicine Approach will be blended (physical and online) via the ZOOM link indicated below:
The Sub-themes are:
- Pharmaceutical Product Development and Commercialization in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Legislative and Regulatory Framework Governing Herbal Medicine Use & Practice in West Africa.
Other details are as follows:
- Keynote Speaker: Professor Olobayo Kunle, (Member, WHO Regional Expert, NIPRD, Abuja)
- Speakers: Pharm. (Dr.) Michael Oyebanjo Paul (Chairman/CEO Mopson Pharmaceuticals Limited) and Dr. James Peter Komeh (Registrar, Pharmacy Board of Sierra-Leone)
- Host: Dr. Omobolanle Ade-Ademilua (Centre Leader, ACEDHARS)
- Chief Host: Professor Folasade T. Ogunsola, OON, FAS ( Vice Chancellor, UNILAG)
Members of the university community and the general public are enjoined to attend the programme.