Applications are now open for the 2024 cohort of McCall MacBain Scholarships. The scholarship programme is available to students who strive to engage in positive change by taking on meaningful leadership roles.
About 130 scholarships and awards valued at over $3.3 million are available to candidates who demonstrate exceptional character, community engagement, leadership potential, entrepreneurial spirit, academic strength, and intellectual curiosity. Two-thirds of these scholarships are for Canadian students, and one-third for international students.
Ten (10) fully-funded McCall MacBain Scholarships, twenty-five (25) finalist awards of $20,000 each and fifteen (15) regional awards of $10,000 are available for international candidates.
These scholarships cover the following:
- Tuition and fees for one of 150+ eligible masters programs at McGill University
- A living stipend of $2,000 per month during academic terms
- A relocation grant and summer funding options
- Mentors, advisors, and coaching
- A leadership development program
Interested candidates are to visit https://mccallmacbainscholars.org/apply/ for more information about the scholarship and how to apply.
Deadline for application: Thursday, August 24, 2023.