The Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme is the European Union’s programme to encourage international learning mobility across the African continent. The programme provides support for consortia of African Higher Education Institutions and scholarship opportunities for African trainees, students and staff.
The first call for submissions of proposals is now open on the Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP) of the European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/ndici-2023-mobaf.
To throw more light on the call for applications for the scheme, an information-sharing session will be held on Friday, April 21, 2023 from 9:30 – 12:30 (CET/CEST, Brussels time). It will be web-streamed and registration is compulsory to follow this event in web streaming. To register for the session, please click link: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/MOBAF_InfoSession_21_04_2023.
During the session, speakers will provide potential applicants with necessary information and advice about:
- the scheme, its main objectives and features;
- how to apply under the scheme;
- how to prepare an application in response to the first call for proposals; and
- how to submit the application in the Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal (indicated above).
Please note that:
1. Participants are to send their questions in advance via: EACEA-IntraAfrica-IntraACP@ec.europa.eu. This email address will also be available during and after the session.
2. The recording and PowerPoint presentations made at the event will be available via: https://www.eacea.ec.europa.eu/news-events/events/info-day-intra-africa-academic-mobility-scheme-2023-04-21_en.
3. For more information, please click: https://www.eacea.ec.europa.eu/news-events/events/info-day-intra-africa-academic-mobility-scheme-2023-04-21_en