The Sandia National Laboratories invites interested members of staff of the University to participate in a ten-week webinar series slated as follows:
- Thursday, May 11, 2023: Introduction to Research Security
- Thursday, May 18, 2023: Licit and Illicit Methods of Research Exploitation
- Thursday, May 25, 2023: Identifying Dual Use Research of Concern (DURC)
- Thursday, June 1, 2023: Best Practices in Research Security
- Thursday, June 8, 2023: Cybersecurity in Research Security
- Thursday, June 15, 2023: Introduction to Risk Management
- Thursday, June 22, 2023: Introduction to Due Diligence
- Thursday, June 29, 2023: Multinational Research Security Consortium – Establishing the Organization
- Thursday, July 6, 2023: Multinational Research Security Consortium – Creating Foundational Principles and Documents
All webinars will take place from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM GMT.
Registration is required for attendance, therefore, interested participants are to visit the registration site 👉: https://regionalsecurityanalysis.sandia.gov/marscp/about to register on or before Friday, March 31, 2023.
Following the registration, prospective participants will be contacted in advance of the first webinar to provide them with additional information on the webinar series.
The webinar series is free of charge.
Participants who attend at least seven of the ten webinars will be eligible to receive a certificate from Sandia National Laboratories and the U.S. Department of State upon conclusion of the webinar series.
After the completion of the webinars, selected participants will be invited to participate in an in-person event to formally establish a Multinational Research Consortium.
The Sandia National Laboratories is a Federal Research Laboratory that operates on behalf of the United States Department of Energy.