A new Governing Board has been inaugurated for the Centre for Environmental Human Resource and Development (CENHURD) at the University of Lagos.
The inauguration, a blended event, was done at the Conference Room of the Vice-Chancellor’s office on Friday, December 9, 2022.
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Management Services), Professor Lucian Chukwu, represented the Vice-Chancellor at the occasion.
Members of the newly inaugurated board include:
- Distinguished Professor Babajide Alo, FAS – Chairman
- Professor Lucian Chukwu – Team Lead/Member
- Mr. Victor Imevbore – Member
- Pastor Bisi Olowoyo – Member
- Dr. Leslie Adogame – Member
- Dr. Folasade Adegbite – Member
- Mrs. Folasade Kehinde – Secretary
They are to serve for two (2) years.
The Centre for Environmental Human Resource and Development (CENHURD) was established in 2017, following the approval of the University Senate. It was set up to meet the growing national demand for capacity building and the production of top-level personnel for environmental management in Nigeria.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Folasade Ogunsola, FAS, congratulates members of the CENHURD Governing Board on their well-deserved appointment and wishes them a successful tenure of office.