1. Applicants for the 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise should note that registration for the Screening Exercise scheduled for Monday, 17th October to Friday, 4th November, 2022 is online.
2. No applicant is expected to visit the University of Lagos campus or any other physical location for the exercise.
3.Any invitation to a physical location for screening should be discountenanced as mischievous and misleading.
4.Applicants are advised to refrain from sharing their information and details with unknown persons masquerading as agents or representatives of the University of Lagos.
5. The University further reiterates that there will be no Post- UTME examination. However, compliance with the procedure for the screening exercise, as indicated in the advertisement and the University website, is mandatory and should be adhered to, as follows:
(i) Visit the University of Lagos website at https://unilag.edu.ng/?p=14180
ii. Follow the instructions to pay the sum of N2,000 ( Two Thousand Naira) only to the University online
(iii) Fill the registration form online, as indicated on the website.
(iv) Ensure that complete O’level results at one sitting have been duly uploaded on JAMB CAPS.
7. Published guidelines available on the University website regarding age, O’ level subject combination and other conditions precedent must also be duly met within the prescribed time.
8. The online registration ends on the 4th of November, 2022.
9. Thereafter, applicants should check for further updates on the university website : www.unilag.edu.ng