UNILAG DESIGN STUDIO INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR ITS RICE360 SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Design Studio hereby announces openings for its 2022 Summer Internship programme.
Applications are invited from individuals across the University of Lagos community and general public especially students (preferably with Engineering/Sciences/Medical Sciences/Business background), recent graduates and Tech-Enthusiasts.
The RICE360 annual summer internship is focused on mobilizing teams to work towards impacting global health through collaborative team-based projects, interns in collaboration with mentors representing diverse range of Global Health expertise will utilize the engineering design process to explore Healthcare solutions.
Applicant(s) must be available on full-time basis from October to November 2022.
Applicant(s) must have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Technical (Rapid Prototyping with 3D Printer, CNC, Laser Cutting, Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM), Electronic Circuit Designs, Programming, I.C.T. and AI Solutions Development, Mechanical Fabrication, Project Management etc.)
- Innovation: Healthcare Innovation experience, flair for technology-based innovation, Creativity Acumen, Critical thinking and Problem-solving mentality
- Entrepreneurship: Business orientation and start-up development, marketing and idea pitching concepts, customer engagement and interactions, e. t. c.
To apply, visit http:/www.bit.ly/UNILAG_INTERNSHIP_2022
Application closes on Friday, September 30, 2022.
For further details, please:
- visit 3rd floor, Systems Engineering Building, Faculty of Engineering, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos.
- call +2349068234368 or +2349055891717
- send email to email@example.com