The University of Lagos Business School (ULBS) is scheduled to hold its 1st International Conference on Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Business Management (ICIEBM) between Tuesday 17th and Thursday 19th May, 2022, 10:00 a.m. daily at the Southern Sun Hotel, Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria.
The Conference, with the theme: “Adapting to Business Landscape in Disruptive Times”, will feature a keynote speech by Professor Patrick O. Utomi, Founder/CEO, Centre for Values in Leadership at the Opening Ceremony slated for 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, May 18, 2022.
Notable personalities, distinguished in their fields, will be present at the Conference both physically and virtually as plenary speakers. They are:
- Dr. (Mrs.) Dere Awosika, MFR, Chairman, Access Bank Plc
- Dr. John Momoh, OON, Chairman & President, Channels Media Group
- Mr. Ade Buraimo, GMD, Alpha Morgan Capital
- Mrs. Ibukun Awosika, Chairman, The Chair Centre Group
- Dr. Segun Aina, President Africa Fintech Network and Chairman, Odua Investment Co. Ltd.
- Prof. Abiola Allen, Professor of Forensic Criminology & Investigations
- Dr. Akintoye Akindele, Chairman, Platform Capital
- Mrs. Hajara Adeola, Chairman, Lotus Capital
- Prof. Cesar Baena, London School of Economics & Political Science
- Prof. Ezendu Ariwa, Professor of Computer Science, University of Wales, Trinity Saint David, UK
- Dr. Akeem Oyewale, Chairman, Marble Capital
- Dr. Adekunle Adeyemi-Doro, Medical Practitioner & Entrepreneur
To register for participation, kindly visit https://ulbsconference.ng/
International Participant – $100.00
Local Participant – ₦20,000.00
For further enquiries, kindly contact ULBS via 08023034954, 08169325931 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Chairman, Opening Ceremony: Professor Ayodele Francis Ogunye, FAEng, D.Sc.
Chief Host: Professor Oluwatoyin T. Ogundipe, FAS, Vice-Chancellor, University of Lagos (UNILAG)