As part of activities lined up for the ongoing NUGA Games, the University of Lagos is set to host the 26th NUGA Scientific Conference.
Details of the event are as follows:
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Venue: Nurudeen Alao Auditorium, DLI, UNILAG
Theme: Repositioning Institutional Sports for Excellent National and Global Impact.
Keynote Speaker: Professor Clement Fasan, FNSSM
Panel Discussants: Professor Raimi Morounfolu, Dr. Oluwatoyosi Owoeye, Mr. Bola Orodele, Dr. Larry Izamoje, Dr. Christian Emeruwa, Dr. Seun ‘Nariwoh, Mr. ‘Seyi Oyebode, Mr. Adebayo Olatunde, and Ms. Similoluwa Oladipupo.
- Trends in Technology and Engineering for Sports Growth and Development.
- Maximizing the Media Potentials and Economic Prospects of Universities in Nigeria.
- Health and Science
- Innovat ions in Health, Sports Medicine and Athletic Training.
- Nutrition and Performance in Amateur and Elite Sports in Nigeria.
- Global Initiatives in the Management of Sports Performance Enhancing Drugs and Substance Abuse.
- Injury Management in Institutional Sports in Nigeria.
- Dimensions of Sport Marketing in Institutional Sports in Nigeria.
- Repositioning Institutional Sports: The Effective Athletes Incubator in Nigeria.
- Managing Institutional Athletes for Effective Career Path in Sports.
- Athletes Eligibility Issues and Institutional Sports Development in Nigeria.
- Addressing National and Global Security Issues through Sports.
- Inclusion and Gender Equity in Institutional Sports.
- Constitutional and Legal Issues in Institutional Sports in Nigeria.
- Participants: N20,000
- International: $50
- PG Students: N5,000
Payment should be made to:
Account Name: Friends of NUGA
Bank: UNILAG Microfinance Bank
Account Number: 1100002158
- Abstract Submission – January 31, 2022
- Abstract Acceptance – February 4, 2022
- Full Paper Submission – February 25, 2022
- Notification of Paper Acceptance – February 25, 2022
- Submission of Final Paper – March 5, 2022
Join on Zoom:
Meeting ID: 876 8575 7480.
Contact the Chairman of the NUGA Forum Sub-Committee, Prof. Grace Otinwa on WhatsApp: 08055157540
Prof.Oluwatoyin Ogundipe, FAS Prof. Ebenezer Morakinyo
Vice-Chancellor & Chief Host NUGA Council Representative