The ULBS Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) programme is designed to link research-based knowledge to professional capacity development in order to enhance professional practice, national economic growth and the well-being of society.
The specific objectives of the programme include:
- Providing an environment that promotes collaborative learning of professionals with the support of experienced academics and professional scholars;
- Equipping participants with the capacity for developing and applying theories in professional practice;
- Providing an environment that inspires applied research capable of delivering innovative solutions to complex, real-world business and management problems; and
- Exposing participants to the knowledge, skills and attributes required for effective management and leadership beyond the workplace in their lifetime.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- DBA in Management and Leadership
- DBA in Finance
- DBA in Entrepreneurship
The ULBS hereby invites qualified candidates to apply for the DBA programme for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Candidates for admission into the DBA programme must possess the following qualifications:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Business, Management, Accounting, HRM, Marketing or Finance from a recognized University;
- Ten years industry work experience and must be presently in a senior management or administrative position; and
- In addition to i and ii above, applicants must submit and successfully defend a research proposal in his/her area of interest. The proposal should include: Statement of the Problem, Objectives, Literature Review and Methodology.
The DBA Programme will run for a minimum of three years (six semesters), and a maximum of five years (10 semesters).
DEGREE AWARDED COMMENCEMENT DATE
Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) 10th January 2022
APPLICATION PERIOD SELECTION INTERVIEW
1st November 2021 – 30th November 2021 8th December 2021
For further information, please contact:
Adefarakan, O. Samson (Mr.) Dr. Simeon E. Ifere (08033144937)
Administrative Secretary, (ULBS). Director, DBA Programme (ULBS)
Email: email@example.com Tel.: +234-07051174444, 07055960077
Or visit the ULBS office: 3rd Floor, Unilag Alumni Jubilee House, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.