The Human Resource Management Directorate (HRMD) of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) organised a training programme for Porters in the University system.
The training exercise, which held on Friday, October 22nd and Monday, October 25th, 2021 at the Tayo Aderinokun Lecture Theatre, was organised to sensitise the Porters on best practices in the management of university facilities.
Talks were given on:
- Hostel Rules, Regulations & Operational Procedures
- Management of Crisis & Conflicts
- Hostel Safety & Security/Personality & Attributes of Hall Porters
- Effective Communication & International Relationship
- Management of Properties & Facilities
- Record Keeping & Report Writing
The University Porters are charged with the management of facilities in faculties and halls of residence across the University.
Certificates of participation were presented at the end of the training.