University of Lagos Consultancy Services is requesting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following post in UNILAG CONSULT.
- Laboratory Assistant (Contract) in Unilag Consult
- Collect, identify and label samples.
- Take notes, record data, and organize documentation.
- Transfer data and results from notes and records to computer formats.
- Organize and maintain lab storage of samples, and specimens.
- Follow all health and safety regulations when handling laboratory specimens.
- Prepare equipment and work space.
- Prepare and maintain accurate laboratory records.
- Conduct laboratory tests, analyse, and categorise results.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- First degree / HND in Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower division plus NYSC discharge certificate or evidence of exemption.
- Minimum of Two (2) years post NYSC experience as a lab assistant or relevant experience in a lab environment.
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able and willing to maintain strict level of confidentiality regarding laboratory results and records.
Candidates who meet the requirements above should forward their letters of application with copies of their CV to email@example.com not later than Friday, 30th March, 2018