University of Lagos Consultancy Services (Unilag Consult) and the Centre for Information and Technology Systems (CITS) hereby announce their Certificate in Information Technology (Computer Applications) Training programme.
Details of the programme are as follows:
The Objective of the programme is to introduce Computer and Information Technology concepts to JSS 3 students- and anyone- who desire to have hands-on practical knowledge on the application of Computers and Information Technology to the environment and society.
Anyone who wishes to be practically literate in the application of Information and Communication Technology.
- Participants will be equipped with practical skills associated with Computers and Information Technology.
- They would learn variety of methods related to applying Computers and Information Technology to everyday use such as Word Processing, Power Point, Introduction to Computer, Spreadsheet Management, Database Management, Networking and Internet, IT Tips and Tricks etc.
- Participants would learn and acquire the skills needed to improve their performance for better productivity.
Admission Requirements: Minimum of JSS 3 Certificate, including those awaiting result.
- Introduction to Computers and Information Technology
- Word Processing(Ms Word) and Presentation with MS PowerPoint
- Spreadsheet Application(Ms Excel)
- Introduction to Computer Operating System
- Introduction to Website Design
- Introduction to Networking and Internet
Candidates must satisfy the examiners in all required courses. Certificates will be awarded to successful participants at the end of the programme.
Duration: 12 weeks (3 Months), starting from 19th June, 2018. Lecture Time: 9:00am – 12noon (Monday-Thursday).
Fees: N 40,000 (Forty Thousand Naira Only) for tuition fees payable to Unilag Consult Account.
Method of Application: Application forms are obtainable at the CITS between 9:00am and 4:00pm (Monday-Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Naira only (N 3, 000) payable to the Unilag Consult Account.
For enquiries, contact:
The Director, The Coordinator,
CITS OR Information Technology (Computer) Applications
University of Lagos Room 207, CITS
Akoka University of Lagos
Tel: Unilag Extension 1939, 1940 Tel: 08033696098