The Staff Training and Development Unit (STDU) will be organising a 2-day Immersion/Training Programme for newly recruited staff.
The immersion/training will hold on Tuesday, June 19 and Wednesday, June 20, 2018, at the Staff Training and Development Unit at 9:00 a.m. prompt daily.
The objectives of the training workshop are to:
- Introduce the University of Lagos to participants via its vision and mission statements, culture and core values in relation to its goals and objectives, hierarchical and organizational structure and lines of communication;
- Introduce participants to the most effective minutes and report writing skills required;
- Enable participants acquire the desired knowledge, skills and ability to perform well and increase productivity in the University;
- Harness other relevant skills and knowledge about timely, effective and efficient service delivery; and
- Utilize appropriately the available information on retirement and pension matters.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Oluwatoyin T. Ogundipe, FAS, will declare the workshop open.