The International School, University of Lagos (ISL) has commenced the sale of Admission Forms for Transfer at a cost of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000.00). Interested members of the University community and the general public are invited to obtain their forms at the Admission’s Office, International School from Monday, July 10, 2017 to Friday, August 4, 2017.
Details of the Examination are as enumerated below:
- BASIC 8 (JS 2): Subject Areas: English Language, Mathematics. Basic Science, Social Studies, Civic Education and Basic Technology.
- SS 1: Subject Areas: Science and Technology Students: English Language. Mathematics, Civic Education and Basic Science. (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)/Basic Technology.
- Arts/Social Science Students: English Language. Mathematics, Civic Education,Business Studies (Economics, Commerce), Social Studies (Government).
- Venue: ISL Examination Hall.
- Date and Time: Monday 7th August, 2017 9.00 a.m
- Result will be released on Friday 11th August, 2017
- Interview Date: Monday 14th August, 2017
- Release of Interview Result: Wednesday 16th August, 2017