The Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) in collaboration with the Faculty of Education (Sandwich) hereby announces applications for admission into B.Ed., B.A.Ed. and B.Sc.Ed. programmes from Friday, 22nd February 2019 till Friday 28th June 2019 in the under-listed Departments:
- ADULT EDUCATION
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS (GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING)
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Health Education (Mainstream)
- Human Kinetics Education
- Health Professionals
- ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION
- Education Business
- Education Christian Religious Studies
- Education Early Childhood
- Education Economics
- Education English
- Education French
- Education Geography
- Education History
- Education Igbo
- Education Islamic Religious Studies
- Education Yoruba
- SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Home Economics
- Education Integrated Science
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Education Technology
- Eligible Candidates:
- All candidates who possess five credit (5) passes in relevant O’Level subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than TWO sittings are eligible to apply.
- The application will be in two (2) stages: JAMB and ICE (Sandwich) UNILAG
- Offer of admission into programmes listed above is subject to the availability of qualified applicants.
- All completed application forms are to be submitted on or before 28th June 2019
- There will be no UTME examination for the Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) UNILAG candidates.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The application is in two stages:
Log on to JAMB CAP website and register.
Pay a sum of N3, 500 to enable you obtain a JAMB registration number
Step 1: log on to UNILAG application portal http://applications.unilag.edu.ng
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select ICE (Sandwich) as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay Now” to pay online the processing fee of N11, 500 (Eleven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the University of Lagos.
Step 5: Return to the application portal (http://applications.unilag.edu.ng) after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS AND ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
Completed application forms should be submitted online and a hard copy of the completed forms in colour print should be submitted to Sandwich Office, Faculty of Education.
Examinations for these programmes which will be in English Language, Mathematics and General Paper are as scheduled below:
|DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION||EXAMINATION DATE|
|Faculty of Education
|Education Hall University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos||Friday, 28th June 2019||Saturday 29th June 2019
Time: 8.00 am.
- Candidates are expected to come to the examination hall with the colour print of
their Application Form.
- Provisional Admission Letters would be ready for collection two weeks after the entrance examination.
Tel: 08063925017, 08023418502, 08128256591, 08023338678, 08023388817,
OLADEJO AZEEZ Esq.
Registrar and Secretary to Council.