This is to inform all members of staff that the National Pension Commission (PenCom) has mandated all Pension Fund Administrators (PFAs) to embark on Bio-data Recapture of their Retirement Savings Account (RSA) holders.
The following items are required by the PFAs for the bio-data recapturing:
- One recent coloured passport photograph against a white background
- Letter of First Appointment (If applicable)
- Transfer and Acceptance of Service
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Staff Identity Card or any of the following:
- National Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card
- International Passport
- Staff File Number
- National Identity Card or Enrolment Slip
- Authenticated Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Certificate of RSA Registration or Recent RSA Statement
- Proof of Address e.g. Utility Bill, Driver’s License, LAWMA Bill, or Statement of account.