The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is organising a special women’s programme tagged “The Conversation”. This brand new programme will bring together a panel of four influential Nigerian women who will challenge and unpick some stereotypes. There will also be some honest straight-talk about what it means to be a woman in Nigeria right now.
This special panel discussion is scheduled as follows:
Date: Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Venue: Afe Babalola Hall, UNILAG
Time: 1:30p.m. – 3:30p.m.
The panel discussion will feature:
- TV. star and actress, Bisola Aiyeola,
- Gender Rights activist, Fatima Zahra Umar,
- Founder of ‘Stand to End Rape’, Oluwaseun Osowobi,
- One of Sub-Saharan African’s leading poet, Ijeoma Umbinyuo and
- a special guest appearance by blogger, Diary of a Naija Girl (DANG).
Interested members of staff, students and the University community are encouraged to attend, listen, share what is on their minds and engage the panellists in this discussion. Kindly register for a free ticket and submit a question at https://bit.ly/2Vxe6Kx