Members of the University community are hereby informed that a new UNILAG Ombudsman Committee has been constituted. This is following the expiration of the two-year tenure of the former Committee under the chairmanship of Professor F. A. D. Oyekanmi on Wednesday, August 7, 2019.
The new Ombudsman Committee has been constituted as follows:
- Professor O. Omidiji (Department of Cell Biology and Genetics) – Chairman
- Professor O. A. Makanju (Department of Psychology) – Member
- Professor A. O. Akinyeye (Department of History and Strategic Studies) – Member
- S. Bello (Geosciences Department) – Secretary
The Committee’s Terms of Reference are as follows:
- To examine complaints and petitions on various issues as it relates to staff of the University.
- To evaluate any other related issues that may be forwarded to the Committee.
- To advise Management on how to properly address all complaints/petitions.
The Committee has a two-year tenure, effective from August 8, 2019 to August 7, 2021.
Members of staff are advised to submit all complaints/petitions to:
Mr. S. Bello
Secretary of the UNILAG Ombudsman Committee,
Department of Geosciences,
Faculty of Science,
University of Lagos, Akoka.