This is to invite all interested qualified members of staff (Academic/Non-Teaching, Medical, Paramedical and Technologists – Senior Staff from CONTISS 9, CONUASS 3 and above) to participate in the allocation of campus quarters exercise for the year 2018.
- All interested members of staff should visit the University website (Click on “Staff”, scroll down to “Staff Housing Form”) to download the application form from Wednesday, June 13, 2018 to Thursday, July 12, 2018.
- The form must be duly COMPLETED and CERTIFIED where necessary and then submitted by the staff concerned to the Housing Unit NOT LATER THAN FRIDAY, July 13, 2018. Forms submitted late will NOT be processed.
- For the avoidance of doubt, only those who participate in the coming exercise by completing application forms and submitting them promptly will be considered for campus housing during the year.
- A member of staff will only be considered for that category of quarters he or she chooses during any one year.
- We attach great importance to veracity in the filling of the forms and wish to state that any false information will attract appropriate sanction. Any claim without supporting evidence will be ignored.
- Members of staff who hope to be on leave of absence during the coming session will not be considered in the exercise. Those that will retire in 2 years also need not apply.
- Members of staff are advised to make sure that clear photocopies of all necessary documentary evidence are attached to their forms when they are submitted.