The Thirteenth (13th) Annual Research Conference and Fair of the University of Lagos (an International Conference of the Sciences and Humanities) will begin on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 in the Jelili Adebisi Omotola Halls, UNILAG, Akoka.
The Conference Planning Committee hereby requests Faculty members and Research students to submit research papers for participation in the three-day Conference and Fair which has the theme: Resource Utilisation and Sustainable Development.
The Sub-Themes are:
- Future Cities and Environmental Sustainability
- Culture, Resource Utilisation and the Arts
- Emerging Issues of Climate Change
- Integrated Health Systems: Modern and Traditional
- ICT, e-Learning and Open Educational Resources
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity
- Emerging Technologies, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Legal Issues in Resource Utilisation
Participants are to log unto the University of Lagos website: http://conference.unilag.edu.ng to complete the online registration form.
N.B: Papers are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 14, 2018 – for Abstract submission and July 16, 2018 – for Full Paper Submission.
Successfully reviewed papers presented at the Conference may be published in the UNILAG Journal of Humanities (UJH) or UNILAG Journal of Medicine, Science & Technology (UJMST).
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: