From available records, the Unilag Community Pharmacy was established in 0ctober, 1990 to complement the pharmaceutical services offered at the Health Centre; with a view to protect the members of the University Community from the unfortunate incident of fake and substandard products, and exorbitant prices which has bedeviled the pharmaceutical and general market. Along the line, the pharmacy is expected to yield some financial gain to the University as is the case currently.
- To provide genuine pharmaceutical and healthcare services
at the moderate cost.
- To serve as an Income generating Unit to the University.
- To supply cleaning materials and groceries as may be
- Needed by the various departments on campus.
- To be a Top class Community Pharmacy for the pursuit
- for excellence in providing affordable pharmaceutical and
- health services to the community and substantial income
- generation for the University.